Friday, 6 August 2010

Day Five

I feel explosive this evening I hope this reflects as I do the drawing, I'd like that. (I leave the drawing until last, usually after I'd written the crap post.)

And yes, I missed days but I'm not going to cram two days worth into one post, that would be too much to read. These are 30 day long challenges but not nescersarilly consequetive days. I wish I was less dull sometimes.
*MUSIC CHALLENGE*
Day 5. A song that reminds you of someone





It reminds me of that special someone.


*MAGIC BLOG CONTENT CHALLENGE*
5. A picture of somewhere you've been to.

This is a picture of the map of the Isle Of Wight. It's a nice little island below of the crotch of the mainland which I love and it houses many childhood memories. Not alot to do though.

*FACIAL EXPRESSION CHALLENGE*

5. Silly FaceAlex Pardee has so infected my soul.

2 comments:

  1. you can tell! it's good. but you're different to him cause you're awesomer. <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obvious lie, we both love Pardee enough to know this.
    Thanks though lovely x

    ReplyDelete