Thursday, 29 July 2010

Day Three - The Prisoner of Azkaban

*MUSIC CHALLENGE*
3. A song that makes you happy





*MAGIC BLOG CONTENT CHALLENGE*
3. A picture of you and your friends

Mega old one but I like it nonetheless. Though it IS missing some important people.

*FACIAL EXPRESSION CHALLENGE*
3. Sad Face

Wow I really suck at this, I just look paranoid

And yeah when I think a drawing isn't enough I give him an afro to compensate.

IF YOU CATCH ME WITH MY HANDS IN THE TILL

I PROMISE SUGAR I WASN'T TRYING TO STEAL

I WAS JUST SWIMING IN COPPERS TO SMELL AND

PRETEND LIKE A ROBOT

I love Los Campesinos! Tomorrow I will be at YNot Festival and then on saturday they will be playing, I'm most happy!

I'll stick the blog on auto post so I don't get behind :]

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture :3 I took it because i didn't want mine taken... and now i foookin regret it xD But hooray for all you weirdos! PEPPER :L

    <33 xx

    ReplyDelete